The health and safety of our customers and employees remains our top priority. We’re closely monitoring updates from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) regarding the Coronavirus situation (COVID-19).
- All employees who feel ill are instructed to call their manager, particularly if they have a cough, fever, or runny nose. The manager will inform the employee if there are tasks which can be completed via telecommuting.
- CCT will provide all employees with hand sanitizer, shoe covers, gloves, masks and safety glasses.
- CCT will make hand sanitizer using the WHO approved formula until such a time that it is available for purchase (https://www.wired.com/story/how-to-make-hand-sanitizer/).
- All employees will disinfect their trucks using any commercial cleaner, disinfecting wipes, or a bleach solution, in particular the steering wheel and dashboard instruments.
- Installers and service technicians will ask all persons located in the home to please stand a minimum of six feet away.
- All customers are asked to please inform CCT if they or any one in their home is sick. CCT will reschedule their appointment.
- CCT is continually educating its staff on best practices, such as proper hygiene and social distancing and is regularly disinfecting trucks and equipment.
- Employees who feel ill have been instructed not to report to work. Technicians who conduct in-home customer visits will only be dispatched to customer homes if they are healthy.
- Where installation and service work can be performed outside the home or business, the work will be completed without customer contact.
- The Buena Vista office will not schedule in-person appointments with clients and customer care representatives. Payments can be dropped off at the office through the slot in the door and all other questions can be handled over phone or email.